Date: November 2nd, 2017 | 4:00 p.m. CST (9:00 a.m. CET)
Find out about different ways of communication in order to avoid misunderstandings/conflicts
what is culture and what are its various aspects? Find out the answer to that and many more questions in our new webinar held by Somya Dwivedi-Burks. In our digital connected world where the lines of virtual and real are converging, the need to recognize cultural differences in human interactions is even more important than before. Learn about what culture means, the various factors that influence it, how bias impacts our communication and many other necessary aspects to improve your communication in a cross-cultural scenario.
Date: Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Time: 11:00AM EDT; UTC -4 | 07:00PM EDT; UTC -4
Target Audience: Learners/professionals who are interested in cross-cultural training (American or International)
- What culture means and various factors that influence culture
- What culture bias means – self-check quiz
- How bias impacts our communication
- Communication styles used in various international cultures
- Dos and Don’ts of effectively communicating in a cross-cultural scenario
On your request we also organize in-house events matching your requirements and topics.
Your MACHWÜRTH TEAM INTERNATIONAL
Regional Business Development Manager