We want you!
MACHWÜRTH TEAM INTERNATIONAL (MTI) supports companies in the conception and implementation of organizational and personnel development solutions. We have more than 25 years of success throughout Germany and internationally with offices in the U.S., Europe, Asia and Australia. We provide consultancy services to leading companies around the world.
We are looking for trainers and consultants across the United States who are interested in collaborating within our successful business model.
- You are a qualified trainer or organizational consultant.
- You have a university degree & professional experience.
- You are willing to take on corporate responsibility.
- You are fluent in English; additional language skills a plus.
What we have to offer
- Thorough initial training and familiarization
- Marketing assistance
- Involvement in ongoing projects on the basis of your consultant profile
- Competent back-office support
- Years of expertise in the area of human resources and organizational development
Please show us your expertise and the experience that will make you a great MTI consultant! Submit the following by email to email@example.com
- Résumé and/or CV
- Cover letter
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are looking for you!
MACHWÜRTH TEAM INTERNATIONAL (MTI) supports companies and performs organizational and personnel development programmes. Nationally and internationally we have been successfully cooperating with offices in the United States, Europe, Asia and Australia for more than 25 years. We are performing consulting and training measures worldwide for well-known customers.
Currently we are looking for a Junior Consultant to support our team in our headquarter based in Visselhövede/Germany.
- Support, preparation and implementation of training programmes and workshops in cooperation with our Senior Consultants
- Customer service and acquisition on site and on the phone
- Creation of product presentations and tenders
- Personal responsibility for design and implementation of customer projects
- Development of tools / services together with the sales department and management
- Close cooperation and support of the sales department
- You have a university degree, ideally in economics, psychology or education
- After your studies you have already gathered some experience in human resources and organizational development
- You have very good knowledge of German and English language, spoken and written
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office
- You are a team-player with excellent communication skills
- You like to be on site at the customer’s premises (willingness to travel)
- You command curiosity and initiative
- You have a result-oriented way of working, as well as a high degree of flexibility
We offer you
- A careful adjustment to your new job
- Support by a competent team
- Development and further training opportunities
- Good social benefits and salary in line with the industry standard
Please send your significant application by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address below.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!