Anything but ordinary...
MACHWÜRTH TEAM INTERNATIONAL (MTI) supports well-known companies worldwide with the conception and implementation of organisational and personnel development measures. With our network of over 400 consultants, we have been successfully established on the German and international market for 30 years with branches in the USA, Europe and Asia.
We are constantly looking for interns (m/f/d) to actively support us over a period of at least three months.
Your tasks (depending on your major field of study)
- Strategic & operative project work with national and international focus
- Market and competition analyses (marketing mix)
- Implementation of potential analyses (sales strategy and control)
- Methodical and content-related support in the further development of business development tools and processes
- Support of corporate development, development of internal company structures and processes
- Content support of our team in all topics of personnel and organisational development
- Administrative and organisational support of the sales and marketing department in day-to-day business (quotation preparation, order processing, MTI academy, social media, PR)
- Support of the IT team (development of digital tools)
- You are studying economics, psychology, communication sciences or similar.
- You think very strategically & analytically and have strong problem-solving and organisational skills.
- You are communicative, a real team player with a quick grasp and work very independently.
- You are familiar with the MS Office package and creative in researching information.
- Good English or other foreign language skills help us with our international projects.
What we offer
- Interesting, varied and responsible tasks
- Extensive insights into the personnel and organisational development of a business consultancy
- A great team and an open and collegial working atmosphere with flat hierarchies
- Support in the preparation of a practice-oriented dissertation for a university degree
- An internship allowance of € 400.00 per month and, if required, a subsidy for accommodation in the immediate vicinity of our office.
Send your convincing application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org