Date: November 2nd, 2017 | 4:00 p.m. CST (9:00 a.m. CET)
Find out about different ways of communication in order to avoid misunderstandings/conflicts
Your are responsible as manager, project manager or team manager? Part of your professional leadership competence is interfering in conflicts and handling them? You are annoyed by deficiencies of projects, lost orders or wasted production times due to internal conflicts? You would like to change all of that?
- Conflict behavior in East and West in comparison – differences – innovation
Origins of Chinese and German conflict behavior
- Importance of conflicts in Germany
- Handling of conflicts in the present
- Personal impact and behavior patterns
- Group-focused impact and behavior patterns
- Criticism and its effect in Europe and China
- Tips for handling German/Chinese conflict culture
- Presentation of German and Chinese work in teams with leadership
- Handling of recognition and praise
- Delegating tasks
- Tips for handling German/Chinese employees
- Success factors for preventing conflicts
- Language repertoire
- Trust vs. control
|60 minutes||Free of charge||English|
Our conflict expert
Birgit Wolf, business graduate, wholesale and foreign trade clerk, has been working as trainer, consultant and coach for international companies since 1999.
Within a German-Sino cooperation she developed various concepts for the German market. Moreover, she regularly accompanies Chinese delegations in Germany.
For more than 20 years she has been spending longer periods in Asia on a regular basis and thus gained profound knowledge of the Asian culture.
If you are not able to attend our webinar, we are pleased to reflect upon your situation during a one-to-one conversation. Then we can provide you with company-specific solutions in order to face your specific challenges.
Your MACHWÜRTH TEAM INTERNATIONAL