Anything but ordinary...
MACHWÜRTH TEAM INTERNATIONAL (MTI) supports companies and implements organizational and personnel development measures. We have had more than 25 years of success throughout Germany and internationally with offices in the U.S., Europe, Asia and Australia. We provide consultancy services to well-known customers worldwide.
We are constantly looking for interns to actively assist us over a period of three months in Germany.
Your tasks (depending on your focus of study)
- Strategic project work with a national and international focus
- Market and competition analysis (marketing mix)
- Conducting potential analyses Methodological and content-related support in the enhancement of business development tools and processes
- Corporate development support, development of in-house structures and processes
- Supporting our team in all areas of human resources and organizational development
- Providing administrative and organizational support to sales and marketing department in daily business
- Supporting the IT team
- You are finishing a degree in economics, psychology, communications or the like.
- You have strategic and analytical thinking skills as well as problem-solving and organizational skills.
- You have strong communication skills, are a team player, have a quick mind and an ability to work independently.
- You have a mastery of MS Office programs and know how to research any necessary information on the Internet.
- Good knowledge of German and English; additional language skills are desirable.
What we have to offer
- Interesting, varied and responsible duties
- Extensive insight into the HR work of a consulting company
- A great team and an open and collegial working atmosphere
- Opportunity to prepare a practice-oriented thesis paper
- An internship salary of 400.00 €/month, and, if needed, an allowance towards accommodation in the immediate vicinity of our office
Please send your detailed application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!